Saturday, April 20, 2019

Who Will Survive Endgame? (and Who Will Die?) (SPOILERS)

Image result for avengers endgame wallpaper

Some people move on, but not us...

About a year ago today, I made a post similar to this one related to Infinity War. To say I didn't quite hit the mark is...well...about the kindest way of putting it. Now here we are, about to witness the true culmination of everything this massive cinematic universe has built towards. Honestly, this one is gonna be pretty hard to predict as I truly have no idea what's in store for these characters. To the best of my ability, though, I am going to give my thoughts on the characters who I think will survive Endgame, who I remain on the fence about, and who will probably (and most likely definitively) meet their end. Without further adieu, let's begin:

LIVES
  Thor
  Natasha
  Scott
  Carol
  Rocket
  Okoye
Pepper PottsHappy Hogan 
Pepper and Happy
Valkyrie  Valkyrie
Wong  Wong

Debatable (Least Likely to Most)
  Bruce
  Nebula
  Thanos

DIES
  Clint
  Rhodey
  Tony
or
  Steve

And that's it for these predictions, guys. Let's see if I hit the mark this time around. Until then, take care and be prepared for the Avengers restoring all that they have lost...

Whatever it takes...

No comments:

Post a Comment