Monday, December 31, 2018

The Best of 2018

Image result for 2018
Well, a new year is upon us. Hard to believe it's come by so fast. 2018 has been a roller coaster ride in so many ways. It has also been a big year for movies, so to celebrate, I will rank what I consider to be the ten best movies of the year. If you would like to know my more in-depth thoughts for some of these movies, my reviews will be linked in the list. Also, if you would like to know my picks from last year, you could check that out right here. Now let's get started:
The film poster shows a close-up of Emily Blunt in-character with her hand over her mouth. 9. A Quiet Place
BlacKkKlansman.png 8. Blackkklansman
Halloween (2018) poster.jpg 7. Halloween
A Star is Born.png 6. A Star is Born
Alpha (film).jpg 1. Alpha

And that's it for the year 2018, guys. Tune in for more posts in 2019 and...
Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment